Main Menu

SoCal Viper Club event ideas

Started by Speedtactics, November 07, 2012, 04:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedtactics

Calling all you Viper owners. There is not excuse to say you don't have an event near you! If you have an idea we want to know about it. The Club is always looking for new fresh ideas, especially if it's some place the club has not gone to. Always keep in mind we will need safe and ample parking for the Snakes and someplace that we might be able to eat. (Not always a factor, but some of us are always hungry) So let us know what you might have in mind, and we'll see if we can make it happen.  >r
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Speedtactics

Wow some great ideas here people, keep those suggestions rolling in  ^8
Scott Hirko

SSSSE YA

Cathy and I would be up for just about anything on a Sunday afternoon. A Drive down PCH, lunch, BBQ at someones house and just some good old fellowship. >v

Matthew G

I would love to see a car clinic in the near future.    =15

Matthew G

Red Vip

>v
How about a cruse/visit to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley, they have plenty of parking if we get there by 10am., they can even arrange lunch under air force one and a guided tour.... its fun and relaxing...as long as you don't mind walking.  If we do it sooner than later we can see the memorial to Maggie, aka iron lady, that's former Prime Minister of the UK or GB to those commoners that are not acquainted with the Empire....I don't mean Star Wars
***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

Green Mamba

Miramar Air Show is oct. 4 and 5. 20 cars have been invited to park on the tarmac near the planes. i have 2 already, first come first serve. If you dont have pictures of you car near military aircraft, you must go.

Speedtactics

Still looking for new events and ideas for next years calendar.
Scott Hirko

AceFang

I would like to see a trip to the Griffith Observatory.  I missed the last one because it was in the spring when I am busy every weekend.  How about a trip there in mid-June or July?
John Bennett

PCH VIPER

Good idea Jphn.
This must have been before 2005 as I do not recall the Club going up there.

It is a very cool place to visit.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

How about Crevier Classic Cars?

Might be a cool place for next years Holiday party or maybe a meet and greet event?

http://www.crevierclassiccars.com/

Another place would be the Automobile Driving Museum

http://www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org/
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

viperCFP

I've never been, but perhaps others can weigh in:

lyonairmuseum.org
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

Mr. Fangs

Maybe a Mulholland Drive event, ending up at Universal Studios, or some cool place on the coast for lunch.

That could be a pretty nice event that may even quality for an article in Viper Magazine.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe