Main Menu

New Viper owner

Started by ticketmered, July 12, 2008, 06:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ticketmered

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Carlos and I have recently purchased a 2006 Viper SRT-10. As my screen name says; it is red.  I am looking forward  to meeting other Viper owners.  I tried making this wekeends DC performance dyno day but was unable to make it.
I live in Rancho Cucamonga; are there any Viper owners on this board in my neck of the woods? I have seen a blue gts and a black rt-10 but not while I am driving my car.
Long introduction but that is all for now.

PCH VIPER

Hey Carlos,
Welcome to the Club.  We have a lot of really great events going on throughout the year.  This site is a great way to find out when things are happening.  While most events are open to all Viper owners, some are for paid VCA members only.  If you would like any further info on membership, upcoming events, sources for service, etc.. feel free to contact Dan Everts (the club president) or myself and we'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Take care and I look forward to meeting you soon.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AceFang

Welcome, Carlos.  I have been a member since 1999 and the Viper Club is a great organization.  We have an excellent couple running the Southern California chapter, Dan and Cathy, who put on a lot of great events.  I look forward to meeting you at the next one!!
John Bennett

HISSSN1

Welcome Carlos I joined in February I have meet a lot of great people, the club is very well organized hope to see you soon.   Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

ticketmered

Lance and Eddie,

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I have already sent in my VCA membership so I can be a fully-fledged member.  Planning on being at the do-it-yourself session in Wilmington (or somewhere around there) and the picnic.