Notice something New? New Server!

Started by admin, May 25, 2007, 01:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

PCH VIPER

Hey Albert / Cathy,

Not a big issue....but when I click on    "Show unread posts since last visit."  next to my avatar, it always shows no new posts.
But if I click on   "Show new replies to your posts. "   then it lists all the threads with new posts.

Not sure what the difference between the 2 options are, but don't we really only need one option which would list all the threads with new posts since our last visit?

Other than that, it appears that ALL sections/options are up and running without flaws which is awesome  ^2  Great Job !

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AlbertFattal

Humm, not sure why it would do that, give the system one week to register the new activity and I'm sure it will be fixed. Near the bottom under the "Forum Stats" there is a link titled "View the most recent posts on the forum." and that should work just fine

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

PCH VIPER

Hey Cathy and Albert.
I've been having some issues trying to get pictures posted.
As you know I host the pictures on my site and then  post them on the forums here by linking them in a thread.
I used to be able to string as many pictures as I wanted together in a single post. 
At this point, I can only post a couple of pictures at a time and lately I've been getting the following error:

Database Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
File: /home/content/c/m/e/cmeverts/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2900

Lance

racecars

Hey Lance,
Try this <1
click on additional options below >2  lower left corner when doing a reply ^5 you can post 10 pictures in a row >5 >2

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9  Strikes Again  >7

PCH VIPER

>5

Okay, tried that...........Same Error ^7

racecars

testing <1

Mine works >2 <9

Kala

It doesnt work for me either... I just pulled 10 put them in the more attachment area and Voila... Nothing shows on the preview ???
Maybe you have to post 1st???

None of mine showed up... Photos are uploaded to one of my web sites. Links work, yet no photos here...

Lance we must have been banned...

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

>7

This pic is coming loaded  out of Osaka for Anchorage, notice the end of the runway is right there

Kala

Rub it in Dave LOL

BTW.... When Dai and I were in Big Bear. We noticed the number of "Daves" attending the event...   ^8

What's up with that???? Is "Dave" the most common Viper owner name?  >1
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

Hey Kala >1

No, BUT between the 2 Dave's >7 we've put on over 5 - 6 events ^9 ^9 ^9 We're just good baby >7 >7 >7

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

PCH VIPER

Yo Great One,
How many kb are the pictures you are uploading? 

I've tried it with 100kb pictures and it still gives me an error.

PCH VIPER

I just posted above with no pictures attached and it came back the first time with an error.....

something about session timed out.   I hit refresh and tried it again and it went through.

PCH VIPER

Here is one of Daves better pictures !   

picture size is 699kb

PCH VIPER

one picture upload works.
test with 2 pictures........  100 kb and 200 kb