Last Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Carlsbad

Started by ViperX, January 01, 2007, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Last Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together, Carlsbad - - FOR WHEN THERE IS NO OTHER SCHEDULED EVENT An informal monthly get together for Viper owners.

San Diego, Carlsbad, Temecula, Murietta, Riverside and all interested - A car show and breakfast at Ruby's.  This event is coordinated by Dave (Oh Great One) Cawthorne and repeats every 4th Saturday of each month. 

The Carlsbad Car Show starts at 7:00 AM and includes Vipers and other exotics.  The Viper Group normally stays for breakfast at Ruby's which starts about 8:30 AM.

Click here for map.

anthony

will try to get down that wknd. Anthony Matranga

ViperX

GrandViperJ

Hi Dave, wifey and I will try to be there also, your directions is not working can someone please help me with this.
aka Hard Viper   8)

PCH VIPER

Here are some general directions for you.

Carlsbad Premium Outlets is located off Interstate 5 between Palomar Airport Rd. and Cannon Rd.

Just 30 minutes north of downtown San Diego and 45 minutes south of Orange County.

From the Los Angeles Area:
Interstate 5 South, exit Palomar Airport Rd. and turn left to head East. 1/2 block east of I-5, turn left at the first stop light onto Paseo del Norte.

From San Diego:
Interstate 5 North, exit Palomar Airport Rd. and turn right to head East. 1/2 block east of I-5, turn left at the first stop light onto Paseo del Norte.

I guess we'll see a "For Sale" sign on your car too.   Good Luck with the sale !     I am looking forward to checking it out.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

GrandViperJ

Thanks Lance, I probably wont sell my Viper & just add another car to the coral  ;D

PCH VIPER

racecars

^9 ^9 ^9
Yes, we are  ;D or at least I'll be there <1 <1 <1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

PCH VIPER

ViperX

Can't make this one.  I'll be at Willow Springs running with TCRA.

Have fun.

Dan 8)

ViperX

Any one going down to Carlsbad this Saturday?

Car show and then Rubys for breakfast.

Dan <2

PCH VIPER

I will be heading down....Chocolate malt and eggs  >2
Lance

ViperX

hemotox

Are the Viper Boys coming out this weekend at Ruby's?  >7

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

>1

Oh Great One will be there

then up to Petersens <1