Cars & Coffee Member Meet

Started by Atari_Prime, September 11, 2017, 01:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atari_Prime

I went to Cars & Coffee in San Clemente a couple days ago (Sept. 9).  I'm standing there cleaning up my 98' GTS when another Viper pulls in next to me.  A 94' RT/10.  Turns out it was another club member named Mike.  Always nice to meet a member of the group. 

In all there were 3 Vipers at the show out of about 300ish total cars.  The remaining Viper was a 01' Final Edition GTS.  I never got a chance to meet the owner of that one though.

There was another gentleman there who owns a 97' GTS but apparently it is not running.  I referred him to Dan.  He knew of him but didn't want a $100 tow bill.  Hopefully he will get it in the shop and we'll get to see it soon.

Not sure what event I'm heading to this weekend, maybe just a canyon run.  If anyone would like to get together or have any event recommendation, just let me know.

PCH VIPER

I have Saturday morning open so I'm going to meet up with a bunch of Vipers in LaCanada on Saturday morning at 6:00am at the United Artists Theatre for their morning car show.
The address there is:
1919 Verdugo Blvd, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

We will hang out there till 7:00, so you will have time to get coffee and or bagels before taking off for a nice drive up Angeles Crest Highway.
We will leave there just after 7:00.

Please fill gas BEFORE coming to the car show so we can head straight up ACH.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures