NVE 3 Las Vegas, NV May 2-5, 2018

Started by 1HOTACR, June 23, 2016, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

We are working out the caravan now. 
I talked to Peggy Sue's Diner in Barstow and we are all set with them.

Meet in their parking lot around 10:30- 10:45   Lunch will be at 11:00

Now looking for meeting places for the different areas and time them so that we will all converge at the same time.

Fun stuff !!!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Reminder that the deadline to order shirts is this Sunday !!!!
You can place your order via the following PayPal link.  (also accepts credit cards)

- http://socalviper.com/events/2018-national-viper-event-iii

Derek

Add me +1 to the list please. I'm in! And looking forward to this event!

PCH VIPER

For all the Vipers coming from the San Diego Area, there will be a meet up at 8:00 am at the  Park and Drive 3446-3546 Old Hwy 395, Fallbrook, CA 92028

Paul G

Paul here.  I live in San Diego, Mission Beach.  Does anyone want to do a Caravan up to the Park & Drive in Fallbrook that lives in So Bay, East County or North County?  From there we are meeting Lance and his group in Rancho Cucamonga, leaving @ 9:30am.  I am open to a meeting placce.  Please call me @ 858-688-1761 if you are interested.  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNKBTTN

catwood

I'm towing for sure from San Diego, Rancho Bernardo area.  Peter, if you want to caravan shoot me a text or note.   I plan on leaving as soon as I get the kid to school on Wednesday.   With luck might make lunch.

Also, if you want to throw anything bulky in my trailer let me know and I can haul it out to vegas as I'll only have the ACR in the trailer.  I'm not bringing all my normal track gear 

One Viper Bite

Anyone coming from Los Angeles or surrounding areas? Rancho is a bit of a trek and would be cool to have a rendezvous somewhere in LA so we can head over to the first meet point in Rancho together!

redtanrt10

Quote from: catwood on April 18, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
Also, if you want to throw anything bulky in my trailer let me know and I can haul it out to vegas as I'll only have the ACR in the trailer.  I'm not bringing all my normal track gear

Carl, Can we hook up this week and I give you a rear unmounted tire to take to Vegas??

My CC van and trailer are already up there.  I ran the track on Saturday, I have 1 rear spare up there but may need to replace both.

Easiest way to reach me is via email,  [email protected]

No travel for me this week so I can come your way or meet you somewhere.  thanks!!!!!  Mike

HISSSN1

Quote from: One Viper Bite on April 18, 2018, 07:23:29 PM
Anyone coming from Los Angeles or surrounding areas? Rancho is a bit of a trek and would be cool to have a rendezvous somewhere in LA so we can head over to the first meet point in Rancho together!

We will have a small group meeting off the 210 at La Tuna canyon off ramp you can call or text me 661-713-3089 Eddie, if you want to join us. I think we will have to meet at 7:15 and leave at 7:30 from there we can meet up with the group in Rancho Cucamonga or go straight to Peggy Sues. It would be awesome to have a big group.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Great !   
It is gonna be so much fun cruising with all the Vipers !!  See you guys in Rancho Cucamonga.

catwood

Will you all keep it down to 60-65 or so, so I can keep up?     :o

Seriously, we hope to make Peggy Sue's before your lunch is over.

Jay M

Does anyone in the LA area have room in their trailer for 4 additional tires?  I have track tires, but no trailer. 

Thanks,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

Speedtactics

Eddie, I'll meet you at La Tuna canyon.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

kenalker

Lena can't make it.  I'm going to check with a couple of friends, but the likelihood they can go at this late date is low, so there is a good possibility there will be an opening.  If anyone knows of someone who wanted to go (or wanted to bring a guest and didn't sign up), I may have a spot.  Ken (805) 685-2030.

Speedtactics

Ken, I'm not sure if you can even switch anyone at this point you may want to check with national.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics