Main Menu

April Malibu breakfast / run

Started by PCH VIPER, April 05, 2007, 08:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Hey everyone,
We are going to meet on the 2nd SUNDAY  4/15/07 this month for a change.

Same deal,  meet at 8:30 am,  Coogies breakfast at 9:00, followed by a run on Mulholland Dr.

Seems like there a lot of guys that miss the Sat time due to work, family obligations, etc...   So hopefully the change to Sunday this month brings out more Snakes.

So who's coming out?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vypr Phil

Cool!  <1

Look forward to a Sunday run for a change.   ;D

Count me in.  8)
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

We had a great turnout despite competing with the Long Beach Grand Prix and the I.R.S.  ;D

A special thanks to Original Root - Joel Larson for leading us on a great run   <1  <1 

Here are just some of the pictures I took.   The rest can be seen on my site  www.kouchicentral.com

Hands down, the best thing about this Club is all the great friendships that have been made and the good times that we share !!! 

The drive along the coast gave way to some spectacular views.  ( The coastline was pretty nice too ! )

The views at the summit were absolutely beautiful.  The sky was so blue and clear with unlimited visibility.

After enjoying the views, it was time to head home

For those who did not make it out......there is always next month !!!

uh    The End   :o   :o    ;D   ;D 

ViperX

Hey Lance,

If you haven't already done so, you should post these on the big board, under the Region Forum.  Some of the scenery in these pics will blow members from other areas away.

Thanks,

Dan 8)

PCH VIPER

Did it last night !!!!

I actually though about posting it in one of the regions that was covered in snow    :o..... just to rub it in a bit....but didn't want to make enemies  ;D

1HOTACR

Thanks for the great pictures Lance!  <1 What a fun day it was!
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E