(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Hey Eric,

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9 will be in Monterey knocking down a few <1 <1, hope to see you for my Big Bear Bash  <1 <1 8)

Dave

PCH VIPER

Good Morning Eric,
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the drive out to Malibu this Sat.
I've got the Foose event on Friday afternoon and that burns my weekend pass.
Foose event starts at noon followed by food at my place....if you're available, come on down!

See you soon

Lance

Yo Great One,   Have a great time and come home in one piece!

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Yeah, Cathy and I will be putting the So Cal magazine and some flyers into the mail this weekend.  It's quite a job, so we won't make Malibu either.

Dan ^4

Texas_Venom

Well I was looking at coming down, but if no one is going to show up I will wait until the next time. I will check back tomorrow night to see if anyone is going. If not I will see you all at the Big Bear Run.   <1

hemotox

got the 2nd Sat of the month at Coogie's in Mailbu coming up on June 8th, 07.  Hope we get a good crowd!

8 AM cars, 9 AM breakfast!   <1

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Texas_Venom

I will be there. Looking forward to getting down to Malibu to check out the scenery... and I dont mean just the cars.  >2

ViperX

NK BREKR

I'm contemplating it, but I'm feeling a bit down, someone brushed up against my Camry and dented it while it was parked on the street :'(  I guess there's nothing like a Saturday morning cruise  <2 to cure the blues right?

ViperX

Hey Art,

There's a rash of this lousy driving going on.  Three weeks ago, one of my next door neighbors backed in to my son's parked Firebird.  Two weeks later, my neighbor on the other side ran into my parked Jeep.  Last Sunday Cathy drove over a log at the Meguiars photo shoot and dented the side sill on my white Viper.

ARGH!

A cruise will help you forget about this stuff ..... at least it helps me.

Dan 8)

NK BREKR

I'm just grateful it wasn't the Viper, you're absolutely right about the cruise.  I'll be there, which car are you bringing?

PCH VIPER

Looks like there will be 6 or 7 of us    <2   
Should be fun as always.

See you guys in the morning.
Lance

Vypr Phil

I plan on enjoying breakfast tomorrow in Malibu in the company of my "Special Viper Friends".

See you tomorrow!

Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"