(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

We could meet at the usual spot, Starbucks off of Shady Canyon at say at 9:30 AM get your coffee / donut fix, leave about 10AM and cruise for a while.

I have a neat route that I like to run up to Chapman Ave, over to El Toro, through some back roads including Live Oak Canyon, Antonio Parkway over to PCH in Dana Point then north to Lance's place.

Hope the weather cooperates - looks like it will as of now.  Rain is forecast for most of next week.

Cathy and I were planning to put some miles on the ACR, so we're up for it though she'll likely want to drive the 06 Coupe.

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Should be here this afternoon.

Car is in San Diego getting "verified" by a local Dodge dealer and smogged, then on my place.

Putting the GTS in the trailer shortly (no room for another car).

D

NK BREKR

>g  Looking forward to the run and seeing that new ACR, if you don't drive it at least bring some pics Mr. President.

viperCFP

Party at Dan's!

Make sure you get it clearbra'ed.  I have an appointment Friday morning to get the area behind the front and rear wheels taped.  The skidpad at the car control clinic wasn't the nicest to my baby... and that was at 25% of the speeds you race at!!!

Quote from: ViperX on December 10, 2008, 12:25:08 PM
Should be here this afternoon.

Car is in San Diego getting "verified" by a local Dodge dealer and smogged, then on my place.

Putting the GTS in the trailer shortly (no room for another car).

D

Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

PCH VIPER

So far, here is who is signed up to DROOL on Dan's new ACR.
Dan and Cathy
Lance
Art
Mike and Cheryl
Ben and Mikey
Noel
Michael Hu and the Mrs.
Irfan
John
Tom and Shawn
OGO
Mike and Justin
Bruce
Gary and Melissa
Richard and Charlene
Jim and Judy
Paul and Pam
Dave and Lisa
Tim

I hope you guys like microwave White Castles  >l

NK BREKR

I had my heart set on PBJ samitches and Musubi  >v. 

hemotox

Snowing here in Davos Switzerland, no vipers to be found.  However my 01 GTS yellow is in Bern, maybe I can go visit it on Saturday while you guys are having breakfast.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

Is it there yet =5

Oops, good thing you guys are all meeting up otherwise Dan & Cathy would be MIA for a week or so  <2
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

OriginalRoot

Hi Kids ... .. . O> Anyone going to Coogy's this Saturday Morning, I'm ready !  joel  <o

hemotox

Skiing in DV on Saturday.  I am contesting my ticket from the last Malibu Breakfast in November, paper work is into the court.  We will see how sucessful I am.

Don't cross any double yellow lines in the Malibu Mtns.

OriginalRoot

Good Luck! ... .. ..  I went to court yesterday on the same thing, >8  I found an attorney up in Canyon Country,
My ticket was Crossing the Double Yellow, He went outside with the CHP Motorcycle cop and got it Reduced to
COASTING ! ! !  NO Points,  $250.00 <L

just spoke with Lance, He's gunna check his Extensive schedule and post later tonight.
                                                                                                                                  joel, ASPVIPR

www.joel-larson.com

hemotox

Lance with an extensive schedule?????????

Now that is two opposites in the same sentence!   >w

PCH VIPER

I am meeting a few guys for breakfast at Coogies in Malibu Sunday morning at 8:00.
Come on out, eat, visit and then maybe take a little ride through the canyon.