Main Menu

Going Out Of Office!!!!!

Started by whtvnms, December 03, 2006, 07:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whtvnms

Hello Everyone:
This will be my last post for some time. Tony & I would like to thank everyone who made our 2 year term a great success. We would also like to give a very special thank you to everyone who helped with events during our term. For everyone who wanted to keep in touch with us, please feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]. We thank everyone for their kindness, old friendship continued, and new friendship to continue. Hopefully in the future, we will see everyone at an event.
Well until then;
Happy Vipering!
Sherrie & Tony ;D

PCH VIPER

To Sherrie and Tony,
Thank You for all that you guys did.  I tried to make as many of the events possible and always had a great time.  Met a ton of really great members.  If it weren't for all the work that was done coordinating each and every event (and I know first-hand how much effort goes into planning an event) none of us would have had as much fun as we did.
In the end I know it's a rather "Thankless job" .....but .......THANK YOU...

Good luck with your new ventures and I look forward to seeing you at the next run.

Sincerely,

Lance Kouchi
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

whtvnms

ALERT!

As of TODAY 12/07/06    the former Viper Line will no longer be available. All Viper info has been transferred to New Viper Club Officers. New Viper Club contact info is as follows:

20 La Solita
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Phone: 949-600-7244
Email: [email protected]

Governing Board
Dan Everts- President
Cathy Everts - Secretary-Treasurer

EXHLR8N

Sherry and Tony,

Thanks for making my first Vipering experience so great.  You encouraged me to get involved and go to events, including some of the track days, which was so much fun.

I know you guys are going to be busy raising the family and getting the new venture off the ground, but I hope we will see you around.

Your enthusiasm for Vipers and commitment to the Club certainly showed.

Sometimes the hardest job is finding a capable and excited replacement when it is time to step down.  Once again, I think you made a great choice.

I am sure you and the rest of us are excited about Dan and Cathy carrrying on.

Happy Holidays.

Best regards and your friend,

Bruce Conklin
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous