Main Menu

SoCal Xmas Party Pics

Started by racecars, December 03, 2006, 06:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

Here's a few ??? and will post more later in the gallery. ;D

RaceYellowRichard ::) singing a few songs for us :-* great job Richard 8)

See everyone on Sat 11AM @ A&C Performance 8)

racecars

:o

PCH VIPER

I hope everyone had a great time!!!
I wish I could have gone too.... :'(

How was the cruise??
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

racecars

Hey Lance,

You missed out on FREE drinks ??? Had a good time. See Ya Sat

AlbertFattal

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

Newport Viper

Looks like fun! Wish the Mrs. and I could have made it.....
04 SRT-10

EXHLR8N

Dan's cheeks are looking very rosy in that picture.  Could that mean he was being jolly?

Thanks Tony and Sherry for shepparding us through the last two years.  You have made my first experience with the Viper great.

Happy Holidays everyone.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Kala

Lance, dude...

You missed everything  :o

Great cruise, fair wine   >:(

BUT at The Party... Tony and Sherrie gave away SE 1:24 scale cars... Shirts, Filters, entire sets of Viper Mag covers from 92 to 06!

Super Chargers too! Everyone got a new SC system... Man you missed out...  :-*

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Yeah.... sure.....rub it in!!!

I thought we were going to caravan up to Monterey together.....but nooooo...I go all by my lonesome.

Free Super Chargers....just what I need....something to make me spin out FASTER!!!  ;D

Take care and hope to see you soon!
Lance

Kala

I think Dai owes you one... She had to go get pneumonia instead of going to Monterey!
I'm sure being in a fish tank would have been more fun   ;D

I'm going to put your SC system on my hybrid Lexus  :o I'll let you know how it spins out  ;)

See ya soon
K
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

If you cant spin it...I'll do it for you.

I went to the LA auto show and checked out the new Lexus hybrid  LS 600 hl   :o  WOW what a car.

I may have to get one of those.  (can I borrow some money  ;D)

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on December 05, 2006, 08:18:12 PM

I went to the LA auto show and checked out the new Lexus hybrid  LS 600 hl   :o  WOW what a car.

The 400h that we have is unreal... Not only is it very lux, it is also very quick... The 2 electric motors in addition to the gas one, really launch it off the line fast  8)

I can't imagine what Lexus cooked up for the next generation. I did see a TV ad where they had the car parallel park itself... Does the 600hl drive itself  ;)

ViperX

Random thoughts on the Christmas Party.

This was a very nice venue, hard to do better

Yes, Bruce, my cheeks were rosy. 

The wine and the food were very good.

Richard can sing.

That gavel was much smaller than I thought it would be.....

Long drive in a stiffly suspended car, should have taken the regular car.

Next years Christmas party will be in the OC.  We are working on it but really need to know about attendance so we can book the proper size place.  Thoughts? 8)

PCH VIPER

Thoughts......

Try to set a date early and get it posted so members can plan ahead for it.

Nothing against having a run tied in with the party....I would have loved to do it....but it does make it a bit tough when trying to juggle the calender since it essentially turns into a 2 night deal.

Post some incentives for what we are in store for....awards?...raffles?...sponsor goodies?
Just my .02

Kala

Oh so if you knew you would get a new SC, you have joined us Lance ???? :o :o  LOL