Main Menu

SoCal Xmas Party Pics

Started by racecars, December 03, 2006, 06:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

;D  Well sure!!!   That way I could have gotten home from Santa Barbara a lot faster!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

;D ;D ;D ;D

I think you would have set a new world record for drifting by the time you got home. 8)
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Preliminary thoughts on the 2007 Viper Christmas party:

1)  Date is Dec 8, 2007 - so mark your calendars now.

2)  It will be in the OC - very central location for all.

3)  Goodies, yes, I have some nifty Viper goodies already.  Anybody who wants to help can try and get some more.

4)  Likely a bit dressier event than most, business casual or better.  Ladies can wear nice dresses, etc. - they like this.

5)  Should have a band and may do some dancing (not me!)

6)  Will likely be a "strolling buffet" dinner / setting.

7)  May be some awards - we have some ideas.

8)  Other ideas / suggestions are welcome.

9)  It would be EXTREMELY helpful to get an advance idea of the number of attendees as soon as possible as this could be very costly to the club if, for example, we plan for 100 and get only 50.  Please let us know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Dan 8)

racecars

Well ;D

Hey Lance, I'M FIRST 8) Couldn't pass that one up ::)

Yo Prez  8)
SD Vipers

Vypr Phil

Second that!   8)

Agree that OC will be great, more central location which hopefully will monumentally boost attendance.   ::)

Besides, it seems to me the OC group is the most faithful for event participation.   :)

Vypr Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

Lori and I will be there....behind Dave C.  :P

It's nice to know the date so far in advance.....I can start working on babysitters.

Kala

We would need to stay overnight... A Hilton or something nearby???

We had a great time at this years party & cruise  ;D

BUT a hotel that doesn't have a train crossing at 3 AM would be a + in my book  :o

Oh and free flowing champagne and Kobe steak would be a great addition to any buffet  ;)
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
The Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach is a really nice resort
http://www.waterfrontresort.com/

Right next door is the Huntington Beach Hyatt,  also very nice!
http://huntingtonbeach.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

(Ofcourse I'm a bit partial to H.B.   ;) )

Happy New Years to you and Dai !

racecars

Quote from: ViperX on December 30, 2006, 10:14:28 AM
Preliminary thoughts on the 2007 Viper Christmas party:

1) Date is Dec 8, 2007 - so mark your calendars now.

2) It will be in the OC - very central location for all.

3) Goodies, yes, I have some nifty Viper goodies already. Anybody who wants to help can try and get some more.

4) Likely a bit dressier event than most, business casual or better. Ladies can wear nice dresses, etc. - they like this.

5) Should have a band and may do some dancing (not me!)

6) Will likely be a "strolling buffet" dinner / setting.

7) May be some awards - we have some ideas.

8) Other ideas / suggestions are welcome.

9) It would be EXTREMELY helpful to get an advance idea of the number of attendees as soon as possible as this could be very costly to the club if, for example, we plan for 100 and get only 50. Please let us know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Dan 8)

Don't know about this Business Casual Stuff :(
Women can always wear what they want (and do anyway :)) I feel like a ball & chain if I have to get "to dressy" my .02 cents

PCH VIPER

Dave,   you can still wear your T-shirt under your suit!!  ;D

Kala

Happy New Years!/size]

I also forgot to post my new red/silver CC I got for Christmas for Dave... I'll roll it out, and take pix later today... We'll have to race soon  :o

ViperX

Hey Dave.  No ties for me, never again.  I swore them off after 10 years of wearing suits and ties almost every day.

I'll be wearing slacks and a collared shirt, about like last year's Christmas Party.  That's how I define "business casual".  This should be OK for even you, Dave! 8) 

racecars

;D

That's more better 8)

Big Brake Dave ;D