4th Saturday of the Month Viper Get Together - San Diego Area

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 06:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

4th Saturday of the Month Regional Viper Get Together[/color]

San Diego Vipers meet at Ruby's Diner, 5630 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008  760-931-7829. Meet between 8:00am-8:30am to have breakfast at 9:00am.

This is a monthly informal get together in the San Diego County area at Ruby's Diner in Carlsbad.  There is plenty of open parking.  Plan is to meet between 8:00-8:30 and then have breakfast at 9:00.  All Viper Owners and Members are most welcome.  This is to get viper owners together on a monthly basis for hangin' with their cars and having breakfast together.  Local cruises after breakfast are individual.  This monthly event will repeat every 4th Saturday of the month unless there are club event conflicts.

Click here for map.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Racecars,

OC last week had a great turn-out at the 3rd Sat of the month breakfast.  How do we get the info out to the San Diegon Viper members for this coming Saturday?  I am going to the "Source Perrier" of the San Diego Vipers, the one and only Yo Prez.  Anything I can do to rattle the hen house and mobilize more SD viper and OC members who want to come out to the 4th Sat of the Month Breakfast and get together?

EJ

Mr. Fangs

Teresa and I will be there. Hot tip...The Whole Wheat pancakes are something special.
Paul
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

I will also make the drive down.   

The chocolate shake that YoPrez and YoVicePrez  down with breakfast is more my speed.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lance is supporting all the Saturday of the Month Viper Breakfasts!  I assume he likes driving his VIPER!!!

Next one for sure Lance.  Got the 1st Saturday of the month coming up at Flo's diner at the Chino Airport on the 4th of November (Dave you in?).  There is usually a good crowd from SD county that can make this drive easily up the 15.  Best sausage and bisquits in the West!

PCH VIPER

Here are some of the pictures from the 1st SD viper monthly meeting.

We had 11 vipers!

Bat and his Batmobile

George and his Corviper

Mike and his Honey

hemotox

This coming Saturday will be an excellent "Post Turkey Day Blues" to come out to Ruby's for the SD Vper Saturday Breakfast !  No turkey omlettes, promise!

PCH VIPER

You know I'll be there!!!

Have a Happy Turkey day everyone !!!
Lance

Vypr Phil

Anybody in SD planning a "Viper Breakfast" this coming Saturday?   8)

Or is everybody doing their last minute Christmas shopping?   ???

Would enjoy meeting some of the "SD Viperistas" in Carlsbad, but sure do not want to be the only one there, like 2 week-ends ago in Malibu!  ::)

Vypr Phil

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

racecars

This event is canx for Xmas stuff, see evryone next month, Jan 20th at least.

Merry Xmas

Yo Prez  8)
SD Vipers

PCH VIPER

Is anyone from the O.C. or L.A. area planning on going to Carlsbad this Sat?

I'll be heading down around 7:15 to 7:30 from H.B.
Easy drive down, breakfast at 9:00, home before lunch.  :)   

Lance

ViperX

This one is a "maybe" for Cathy and I.  I'm still fighting a really nasty cold and if I feel up to it and the weather is nice, maybe.

Dan 8)

racecars

Shine up the Vipers  ;D

it's breakfast time in SD Viper Land

Yo Prez  8) (DBA) Oh Great One