2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Togther - Malibu

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 05:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceFang

PCH Viper, I am thinking about going to this cruise on Nov 11.  I live in Anaheim Hills, so where do you want to meet and what time?
John Bennett

OriginalRoot

Hey John,... .. .  Go to the First Post,  Page # 1,  This page # 3,  You will find a map & writen directions
Hope you can make It   joel.

PCH VIPER

Great John!

I was planning on just shooting up the 405.  Are you off the 91?

I'm open to any suggestions for a meeting place.  I can easily head up the 55 or 57 and then head west towards Malibu from there or we can meet up someplace off the 405.  Not sure what route you were planning on taking.

Let me know,

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AceFang

Lance, I am close to the 91 and Imperial Highway.  I could take the 55 to 22 (not that far out of my way) and meet you somewhere near the 22/405 interchange.  I think the first off-ramp north of there is Seal Beach Blvd.  I am sure that there is a place to meet right there.  If I remember correctly, we can turn right onto SB Blvd and there is a gas station at the next light.  What time would you like to meet?

My cell phone is 714-267-5831 (although I usually do not hear it when I am driving with top off).  Let me know what you think.   Thanks.
John Bennett

PCH VIPER

For anyone else who wants to cruise up to Malibu with us.
We are meeting at 7:15 and leaving by 7:30 am.
405 Frwy  exit Seal Beach Blvd.  Go straight across Seal Beach blvd to first driveway on right.  Spaghettini's parking lot.

See ya there

Lance

hemotox

Great seeing the Orange County Viper Guys today. if it wasn't for them there would have been just me at the Malibu Venue.  Not sure why there is such a lousy response from West LA, San Fernando and Santa Barbara Viper members but none of you showed today.

We must again have a poor system of cummunication.  It was too bad, as we had a great viper get together, great food, super location and as always great viper members,  Lance, Bruce, John and the others came through again.  I think the heart of the So Cal Viper Club is the Orange County Members!

Thanks guys, there is always next month.  We need some way of communicating this to our West LA, San Fernando and Westlake - SB Members better.  No Joel today!!!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

mcmike

Great little turn out and great breakfast in Malibu. I always enjoy the viper get togethers!  :)  Very nice to meet some of the so cal members and see some I already knew. A Big thanks to Lance for taking all the pictures... Looking forward to seeing them! Have a great weekend everyone.

Mike

PCH VIPER

Hey Everyone.....
I have attended all 4 of the Sat. meeting places and I have to say that the Malibu venue is hands down the best.  The drive on PCH is absolutely beautiful.
I cannot understand why the L.A. guys don't come out for this one.  Breakfast at Coogies was very nice.  (no Pam today though)

Welcome to the club, New member Phillip

More members should show up so Eric has more snakes to take pictures of

After breakfast we took a little cruise through the canyon.  It was very twisty with tons of elevation changes. TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

We found a spectacular photo spot.  The ocean views were incredible...but sadly the pictures were back into the sun so the picture doesn't do it justice.

Even the drive home wasn't bad.

AceFang

It was a great time!!  Eric, thanks for coordinating it.  Lance, GREAT pictures!!  Bruce, it was great to see you again.  Mike (and Darryl) and Phil, it was very nice to meet you. 

Hey, the rest of you club members, you got this fantastic car - stop leaving it in the garage all the time!!
John Bennett

EXHLR8N

Truly a great time, and I agree, what a great ride up the Coast and through the hills.  Everyone needs to do this once.

Thanks for organizing this Eric.  And thanks to Lance and John for encouraging us to ride up.

Sorry no Pamela sitings Lance.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

racecars

Hey Guy's

This is the way this forum is suppost to work, people commenting ;D

Let's keep it going to show everyone what their missing :o

Dave

Vypr Phil

Eric, Lance, Bruce, Mike and John it was great meeting you all last month in Malibu

Finally up as a member  8) (SoCal and VCA) with the same handle: Vypr Phil

Really look forward to seeing you all and hopefully many other LA area members next week

Eric, thank you so much for organizing these fantastic events!

Lance and John, many thanks for your gracious posts and acknowledgements after my first time in Malibu

Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

hemotox

Vypr Phil

You are welcoem, as Dave says this is how it is suppose to work.  I think we will just keep encouraging people to get up on a specific Saturday and get out to the meeting place where the Vipers hang and enjoy the company and hte cars.

On the 9th this month I will be in Switzerland, so it will be difficult getting the Viper up to Malibu.

Next month for sure.

We need to get Joel Larson out next Saturday!

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Vypr Phil

We will miss you Eric!

Have a great time in Switzerland (maybe some skiing? :)).

Due to prior commitments, cannot make it to the Santa Barbara/Fess Parker event this week-end.

Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

Hey Eric,
Have a safe trip.
Bring home some Toblerone for us!!

Lance